Friday, December 7, 2012

Techno Savvy 1.0: Switch Bass - Future Beat EP


Slowly but surely I've been making my way into the Techno scene and I'm so happy I've discovered Switch Bass. You may not have heard of him yet, however, his first release off Gold N' Tech Records, a two song EP called "Future Beat" is sounding great. Something different to mix things up a bit. I thought this two song EP would be perfect for our newest weekly feature: Techno Savvy. The EP comes out officially on December 27, but check it out below off of his SoundCloud for now. I personally really liked "Future Beat". The vibe was dope! Also, check out Switch Bass' "Summertime Tech House Mix", from 2012. Enjoy!

Like Switch Bass on Facebook: click here.








Follow Social Talk on Facebook: www.facebook.com/SocialTalkNow
Follow Social Talk on Twitter: www.twitter.com/SocialTalkNow

No comments:

Post a Comment