Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Daily Dirty Dub 45.0 - Robotic Pirate Monkey - Banana Cannon


I had this song sent over to me last week and I knew from first listen I had to share it with you all. It's a first time feature for the production trio Robotic Pirate Monkey and I'll definitely be checking out more of their music!  Today I'm featuring RPM's single "Banana Cannon" from their EP heat.wav and it's a super funky bass track that has a lot of originality. It gets pretty heavy at times, with a great bass line and I can't help but blast it! I'm also loving the bridge in this song that leads into a great drop to get down to. Check it out below and get your daily dose of some dirty dub! 



Like Social Talk on Facebook: www.facebook.com/SocialTalkNow
Follow Social Talk on Twitter: https://twitter.com/socialtalknow

No comments:

Post a Comment