Friday, May 31, 2013

Brand New Rusko: Takeoff


(Rusko Live in London (ON) Feb/2012)
Photo By: Trevor Whittamore

In recent news, Rusko has signed to Skrillex's label, OWSLA. He's graciously released a stream of his new track, Takeoff, through RollingStone.com. Click here to check out the track. Here is what Rusko had to say about it:

“I grew up listening to drum-and-bass and jungle music. I felt it was time to reflect this by making some of my very own. This really is the definition of music from the heart.” – Rusko

I can't wait to hear some more drum-and-bass and jungle from Rusko! I'm already loving this track, especially with the Jay-Z sample!  

Like Social Talk on Facebook: www.facebook.com/SocialTalkNow
Follow Social Talk on Twitter: www.twitter.com/SocialTalkNow

No comments:

Post a Comment