Thursday, July 19, 2012

Wolfgang Gartner - Flexx (Original Mix)


I’ve actually had this track a little while now, and just haven’t gotten around to posting it, but it is definitely not one to be skipped over. Wolfgang is one of the artists I just found out I’ll be seeing in Dublin in just over a month, and I am so bloody excited, especially to hear Flexx, a kickass hard hitting electro track. Fans are happy to hear this as he has been criticized for being too progressive lately (though, I have had no complaints on that front). Says Gartner, ““I have to make something that’s never been made before; have to make the best thing that I’ve ever done in my life - otherwise it gets stagnant or worse,” Well Wolfgang, you have succeeded, so good on ya.

xx, 
K


Like Social Talk on Facebook: www.facebook.com/SocialTalkNow
Follow Social Talk on Twitter: https://twitter.com/socialtalknow


No comments:

Post a Comment