Saturday, April 14, 2012

SocialHouseBreakdown #2: Bliss - Christopher Alarcon (Original Mix & Interview)

(Chris' studio) 

SocialHouseBreakdown is back with the latest original, 'Bliss', from underground Nashville DJ/Producer, Christopher Alarcon! I thought it would be fun to do a littler interview with the man himself. I had the chance to catch up with Chris yesterday and he answered a few questions I had for him. Check that out below along with his newest song, 'Bliss'. 

What's your current favourite song? and remix? 

"Hmm current favorite song is a tough one. right now i'd have to say it's "Feel" by Third Party vs. Cicada". Favourite remix at the moment is probably the Beating of My Heart remix by Matisse and Sadko. Huge tune".  


When's your next gig?

"Next gig right now is undecided. I just got done playing a foam party this past weekend that was a lot of fun. But I'm really looking forward to next september. I'll be playing the first ever Ashland City Music Festival in Ohio which should be a whole lot of fun as well."

Greatest accomplishment?

"Greatest accomplishment so far has to be getting an email from Nicky Romero telling me he's gonna play my solar vs. open your heart mashup. That was a great feeling. Also, all the support i've gotten for my tracks especially recently. I haven't been doing this long (less than 2 years) so it's great to see people liking my music."

What's a track you have to drop during every set?

"A track I love to drop every set is Calling by Ingrosso and Alesso. and now with the vocal mix i love it even more!"

Lastly, when can we expect another remix?

"Another remix.. I really wanted to do a Gotye remix but it seems like everyone is using that so I probably won't do one. But im working on a lot of original tracks right now for an EP release soon. Remix wise I'd like to take on the new Calvin Harris and Ne-yo tune, so hopefully I can get to work on that soon. Calvin is an idol of mine."

Thanks to Christopher for the interview! Looking forward to your new music!


No comments:

Post a Comment