Monday, April 2, 2012

EDM Mondays #4: Dzeko & Torres, Ted Hunter, and Shane Martz


Its Electronic Dance Music Monday's and today I've decided to feature a trio of DJ's including Ted Hunter, Dzeko & Torres, and Shane Martz. Ted Hunter is in the works on a new Ellie Goulding remix to 'Lights' and we have to the preview for you to check out. I heard the full track and it's a great remix! Look out for it! 



When I featured Dzeko & Torres a few weeks ago, I got a great response so I though I would feature them again. Although this is about 8 months late, their bootleg of Adele's, 'Someone Like You' is a progressive house banger! One of my favourite versions/remix's to this song for sure! 



Lastly, I'm going back about one month to Shane Martz' original mix, 'True Colors'. This is one of my favourite releases from him and I had to share it once again. Pretty impressive considering its an original!

\

No comments:

Post a Comment