Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Banger on the Decks: Sidney Samson - Get Low (Original Mix)


This song showed up in my inbox late last night and when I woke up this morning I couldn't wait to hear it! One of the first thoughts I had when I woke up was that for some reason it was going to be a killer track. Dutch powerhouse Sidney Samson released his latest single, 'Get Low' and it is absolutely massive! See what some very notable DJ's have had to say about the track:

David Guetta : 'hugeee'
Tiesto : 'full supporting!'
Hardwell : 'Big!
Nicky Romero : 'Huge!'
Tocadisco : 'love it!'
Dada Life: 'FATTT!!!''
Thomas Gold : 'niiiiiiceee!'
Jordan Suckley / BBC Radio 1 : 'Massive!'
Danny Howard / BBC Radio 1 : 'Club Banger!!!'
Diplo : 'Damn heavy shit!'
R3hab: 'big support!!!' 


Check it out below, you will not be disappointed!


No comments:

Post a Comment