Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Are you in A State of Trance? New Sounds, New Faces


Having missed Armin Van Buuren at the Western Fair District on Thursday, I sulked in my room all weekend. I played every song I’ve ever heard by this world famous Dutch artist, downloaded another fifty at least, and raged like never before… Yes, on my own... Judge me, I dare you. 


I came across a gem of a jam that is definitely worthy of being my first song shared with you. The ASOT 550 Anthem, “Invasion” by W&W will keep you bouncing in your seat, car or shower with its unreal hook and dirty bass line. Check out the transition at 2:12 for my personal favourite part of the song. Chosen by Van Buuren’s most loyal listeners as the anthem for A State of Trance episode, I’m sure it’s one we can expect to hear a lot in the  coming months and of course, get us through exam season.

Rage your heart out bitches.


xx, 
K♥. 


Get to know Kirsten:

My name is Kirsten Matthews, and I am legitimately addicted to music. I grew up in Markham, Ontario, and listened to primarily hip-hop, rap, r&b, and top 40. When I was 16, my parents up and moved my ass to a little peach of a town, Welland, Ontario. Having little else to do, this is where my musical interests expanded, including everything from country and blues, to reggae, indie, reggaeton and my most favourites, house, trance and dubstep. I only hope you love the unreal shit I share with you as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment