Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Introducing: Modestep!




I've been wanting some new music in my life and today I set out to just do that. And wow, was I blown away. My friend Mr. Steele introduced me to Modestep, going under the caption, Live Basslines from London! Hailing from one of the capitals of the dubstep generation, London, UK, Modestep have hit the scene, and hit it hard. With over 60,000 likes on Facebook, a single that has propelled them to international status (above), Modestep has something unique to offer, live and heavy bass performances! Members include: 
        Josh Modestep - Vocals / Production / Keys

        Tony Modestep - Turntables / Production / Guitar

        Oz Modestep - Live Visuals 

        Matt Modestep - Drums & Percussion

Hope you enjoy this new track as much as I did, 

Social Talk. 

Also, check out Social Talk's Facebook page Here!


3 comments:

  1. Great post my friend. I'll have to figure out what kind of 'profile' I should comment from in future. All in a day's work if you know what I mean.
    Ground breaking video for dubstep might I add.

    James.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even an old fart like me loves this sound - who would have thought!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is the old fart? ANYONE can enjoy Dub, House and Electro.

    ReplyDelete